You can install Wordpress very quick by following these five simple steps:
- Log into cPanel.
- Find the "Softaculous Apps Installer" tab and click on "Wordpress":
- Click on the small white arrowhead at the right side of 'Install' word and then on Quick Install:
- Choose the domain name you want to use for installing the Wordpress on "Choose Domain". If you have only one domain added to your cPanel that will be the default one. Then set the directory on the which will be used for installing the WordPress at the "In Directory" field, the default directory is "wp", that means your WordPress will be accessible by this url: yourdomain.com/wp/:
Then just set username, password and email address for the Wordpress Administrator:
- The final step at the bottom of the same page, set an email for sending the installation details and click Install:
- The information will be validated and just after a few minutes (or maybe seconds) the installation will be completed and you'll receive the details to the email address previously set for this purpose:
Done. Now you've completed the WordPress installation. Follow the URL given on the email installation message using the admin username and password set on the previous steps.