- Launch Network Utility: Go to the Spotlight, type Network Utility, and then clicking the Top Hit.
Alternatively, you can double-click the Hard Drive icon -> Applications -> Utilities -> Network Utility program.
- Once the app is opened, click Traceroute, enter the domain name or IP which you want to perform the traceroute command for, and then click Trace.
How to copy the results:
- Highlight all the results text from top left to bottom right.
- 'Right Click' with your mouse and select 'Copy'.
- 'Right Click' with your mouse and select 'Paste' on the desired destination.