If you want the IT or Web Developer from your company to take care of the technical support requests you can do so by following these steps:
- Log into the Client Area.
- Then go to "Hello <Your Name>!" and click "Contacts/Sub-Accounts" (or you can just click here):
- Make sure to fill out the form will appear with the new contact details and click on "Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access", this will enable more options for the account:
- Make sure to enable the following options:
- Generate a password for the account:
- Click Save Changes.
Now this contact can submit support requests via chat or email, this person will need to log into the client area using the email address and password that were registered following this article in order to get chat support. For email support, this person will need to send us an email to [email protected] using the email address registered by following this article.