StableHost offers unlimited additional domains for your account (on most of our hosting plans), as long as they are your own domains.
- Log into cPanel.
- Click on Addon Domains, under the Domains section.
- Once you get in, enter in the domain in the New Domain Name section.
- Then click The Subdomain field and the Document Root (usually public_html/domain.com) will automatically fill in.
- If you wish to create an FTP account for your addon domain name, check the option Create an FTP account associated with this Addon Domain.
FTP Username: will be filled in automatically
Password: password for the associated FTP account
Password (Again): repeat the password
- Click Add Domain.
* The Web Hosting Starter Plan does not support additional domains.