You need to unlock your domain prior making any changes to it including transferring it to another registrar.
To unlock your domain, please follow these steps:
- Log into the customer's portal.
- Click on 'Domains' then on 'My Domains':
- Find the domain you want and click on the button just at the right side of the tool icon, then select 'Manage Domain':
- Click on Registrar Lock button inside the Manage box at the left side:
- You will be redirected to a new page. Click the “Disable Registrar Lock“:
If you don't see this option on your domain, is because it does not support a direct access to the unlock feature. Please contact us and we will happy to make sure the domain is unlocked.